Sunday, December 6, 2015

King MortStar predicts the Vikings-Seahawks smackdown

King MortStar called late last night.

The Diehard lives on a Ben Franklin schedule: early to bed, early to rise. It hasn't made me healthy, wealthy or wise, yet, but it's my routine and I'm sticking to it.

Between his possible inebriation and my grogginess, I'm sure I missed a lot of brilliant football analysis. I remember only a few phrases: "eight in the box... expose Teddy Bridgewater... don't take any wooden nickels."

However, his prediction came through clearly:

Seahawks win, 17-13. Take the under.

Call your bookie. You know, if you live in a jurisdiction with legal sports betting. Which neither MortStar nor I do, but someone should profit from the wisdom of His Highness.

No comments:

Post a Comment