Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dear Directv...

Dear Directv,

Why doesn't NFL Sunday Ticket include preseason games?

You guys have had me by the short hairs for more than a decade now. I pay through the nose for your exclusive NFL package because it's the only way to ensure that I can see every regular season Seahawks game. For what I pay, I should get the preseason games, too. And free nachos.

I don't believe in paying for TV. Programming was free when I was a kid, and I watch very little, aside from football. The Seahawks are literally the only reason I subscribe.

So I didn't see tonight's game. Presumably I can catch the rerun on the NFL Network later this week.

To add insult to injury, your college football offerings are very limited, so I rarely get to see the Huskies play.

You grasping slackers need to pick it up.

I can't wait to move back to Seattle so I can cut ties with you forever.

Sincerely,

Your Meal Ticket




No comments:

Post a Comment